Claiming a Patient SLot
Patient slots are limited and vary on a daily basis. Please arrive early enough to claim a slot for the day – Clinic doors will open at 7:30 am with patient screening/check-in beginning at 8 am. If you are given an afternoon slot, you will be allowed to leave and come back at 12:45 pm for your slot.
We do not provide appointments for primary care as we are a walk-in clinic.
- Primary care
- Limited on-site specialty care
- General Surgery (limited)
- Hematology/Infectious Disease
- Neurology (limited)
- Medications & diabetic supplies - The Clinic does not prescribe nor dispense controlled substances.
- Patient education
- Referral to laboratory, x-ray & diagnostic testing
- Referral to specialty care
Services Not Provided
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control services
- Routine eye exams/optical care
- Obstetrical care
- Physicals/second opinions
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Dental services
- Medical exams/physicals for sports, employment, social security or other benefits purposes