GIVE THE GIFT OF HEALTH
The Clinic is able to offer its services at no cost to our patients due to the generous support of the United Way of the Midlands, the three local hospital systems, foundations, corporations, churches, and individual donors. Donations, no matter the amount, help us fulfill our mission of providing high quality healthcare to those who don’t have insurance and cannot afford medical care outright.
Examples of how your contribution can help the Clinic and our patients –
- $25 – Dermatology instruments for 2 patient visits
- $50 – 2 patient visits with a nurse practitioner
- $100 – 15 blood sugar tests
- $250 – 8 doses of phenobarbital for patients with seizure disorders
- $500 – Assists with the monthly subscription with a charitable medication distributor. This subscription results in approximately $60,000 in donated medications annually.
- $1,000 – Glucometers for 15 diabetic patients
If you would like to support the Free Medical Clinic and our patients, you can donate now or mail a donation to the Clinic at 1875 Harden Street, Columbia, SC 29204.
The Clinic does accept gifts of stocks, bonds, property, and planned giving mechanisms. For more information on how to donate, please contact Caryn Little at 765.1503.
Recognize a Loved One Through Your Gift
HONOR A LOVED ONE
The Clinic will send a card to your loved one letting them know that you made a donation in their honor. It is a great way to recognize a special person in your life on their birthday or another occasion.
The Clinic will send a card to the family of the departed acknowledging the donation that was made in the loved one's name.
The Free Medical Clinic, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) tax exempt, non-profit organization and is registered with the state of South Carolina. Our tax id is 57-0779279.
Confidentiality - The Free Medical Clinic will not trade, share or sell a donor's personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. You may request that donations remain anonymous, or to be removed from the mailing list.